Our Japanese style Nata Hatchet boasts a thicker, balanced 5mm blade providing the strength and versatility to thrive in any natural environment. More compact and heavier than our Japanese Nata Tool machete, the hatchet excels at tackling precision work and heavy-duty chopping alike. The 7″ stainless steel blade, solid steel core, and durable walnut handle lend stability and greater swinging weight, yet it still packs thin and light. Easy to resharpen and built to last, this tool is an essential addition to any Woodsman collection. Includes 900D polyester sheath with belt clip.
Here’s what you get,
- Full-tang construction adds strength and rigidity.
- 3CR13 stainless steel blade is tough, easy to sharpen and resists corrosion.
- Raw finished blade flats wear well, hiding scratches and other marks better than most finishes.
- Sharpened tip bites into wood, clears brush with ease and allows finer wood working than the primary edge.
- Tough walnut handle feels great and can handle 2 hands for big chops.
- Copper lanyard tube adds a bit of class and gives you carrying options.
- Rugged waxed canvas sheath is lined for extra security, while a belt loop and leather snap-loop make carrying easy.
- Vintage-inspired Japanese design
- Weight, 1.02kg
- Handle material, Hardwood handle with walnut finish
- Blade material, 3Cr13 stainless steel easy-sharpen blade
- Blade length, 30cm
- Overall length, 50cm
- Gray waxed canvas belt sheath
- Timeless copper accents
- 1 year warranty
Ideal for anyone working outdoors, especially in remote areas, work sheds, gardens, hiking, bike rides, 4×4 touring,
camping, hunting & fishing plus much more.
There are no reviews yet.