Based on a traditional Japanese bush tool, the Nata will clear your path. The 30cm stainless steel blade makes short work of trail days, bushwhacking and even firewood prep. Full-tang construction add strength, giving you confidence in your swings. A handsome, ergonomic walnut handle feels great in your hand and looks great when sheathed. The Lined waxed canvas sheath is at home on a belt, or strapped to the side of a pack.
Here’s what you get,
- Full-tang construction adds strength and rigidity.
- 3CR13 stainless steel blade is tough, easy to sharpen and resists corrosion.
- Raw finished blade flats wear well, hiding scratches and other marks better than most finishes.
- Sharpened tip bites into wood, clears brush with ease and allows finer wood working than the primary edge.
- Tough walnut handle feels great and can handle 2 hands for big chops.
- Copper lanyard tube adds a bit of class and gives you carrying options.
- Rugged waxed canvas sheath is lined for extra security, while a belt loop and leather snap-loop make carrying easy.
- Vintage-inspired Japanese design
- Weight, 1.02kg
- Handle material, Hardwood handle with walnut finish
- Blade material, 3Cr13 stainless steel easy-sharpen blade
- Blade length, 30cm
- Overall length, 50cm
- Gray waxed canvas belt sheath
- Timeless copper accents
- 1 year warranty
Ideal for anyone working outdoors, especially in remote areas, work sheds, gardens, hiking, bike rides, 4×4 touring,
camping, hunting & fishing plus much more.