New Burke & Wills Short Length Oilskin Balranald Coat
Beat the winter blues & rug up with a waterproof, durable and comfortable oilskin coat.
For generations the oilskin coat has been part of the Australian tradition for stock men and farmers alike. The Burke & Wills range is Designed to withstand the harshest climatic conditions our country can offer.
All Burke & Wills coats and jackets have extra comfort features, to keep you comfortable, warm and dry.
The Burke & Wills Balranald Short Coat is an iconic oilskin short coat and has been specifically designed for its functionality and to add protection from the diverse climate. The coat is made from highly durable 12oz Cotton Dri-Tec Oilskin fabric and features a removable oversized shoulder cape for extra protection, generous sized front pockets, a detachable hood and a back vent for added movement when riding. The Balranald Short Coats generous fit allows it to be worn over your clothing and still allows you to feel comfortable at the same time. It also has the option to insert our ‘Balranald Vest Liner’ for extra warmth.
Here’s what you get:
- Main Fabric: 100% Cotton Dri-Tec Oilskin 12oz
- Lining Fabric: 100% Cotton Drill
- Water & wind resistant
- YKK zipper on inside to insert Balranald Vest Liner
- 17mm high quality logo snaps
- Cotton drill lined detachable hood with drawcord
- Hood stand can be concealed once hood is removed
- Australiana print on inside back lining
- Logo snap closure neck tab
- Adjustable tab logo snap cuffs for secure fit
- Detachable cape with underarm straps
- Felt lined pockets for comfort & warmth
- Patch pockets with side & top entry
- Cotton drill sleeve lining
- Inside back neck hanging loop
- Internal patch pocket
- Internal YKK zip welt pocket
- Colour: BROWN
- Please note this style is a generous fit, designed to be worn as an over coat with room to move.
Don’t let the winter weather catch you unprepared. The Burke & Wills Oilskin Coats
is a must for those cold early mornings or evenings