For generations the oilskin coat has been part of the Australian tradition for stock men and farmers alike.
The Burke & Wills Carpentaria Overpants are a type of protective garment typically worn by people who work on the land to protect them from heavy rain or for those that work in wet conditions. They are a generous fit which allows them to be worn over regular jeans or pants and are made from heavy weight 12oz Cotton Dri-Tec Oilskin fabric for durability and functionality.
– Main Fabric:100% Cotton Dri-Tec Oilskin 12oz
– Water & wind resistant, breathable
– Generous fit allowing them to be worn as an over garment
– Easy to pull over jeans/ pants
– Durable & hard wearing
– 17mm high quality logo snaps
– Elastic back waistband with adjustable logo snap tabs
– Front tucks for extra room
– Side entry pocket access
– Mock suede logo patch
- Colour: Brown
- Outside Leg Length Including Waistband; S/M 108CMS, L/XL 111CMS, & 2XL/3XL 114CMS
- Inside Leg Length; S/M 76CMS, L/XL 78CMS, & 2XL/3XL 80CMS
Don’t let the winter weather catch you unprepared. The Burke & Wills Oilskin Pants is a must when working in the wet outdoors.
Spot clean with cold water
Do not machine wash
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not dry clean