For generations the oilskin coat has been part of the Australian tradition for stock men and farmers alike.
Stay warm and fashionable with the Burke and Wills Corella Jacket. A quality oilskin coat that is perfect tran-seasonal jacket. It is made from the lightest weight 6oz Cotton Dri-Tec Waxed fabric and is ideal for those in-between days. The jacket is effortlessly stylish and features a light cotton check lining for added comfort and breathability, a detachable hood and a drawcord on the inside waist allowing the fit to be adjusted.
- Main Fabric: 100% Cotton Dri-Tec Waxed 6oz
- Lining Fabric: 100% Cotton Check
- Water & wind resistant
- 17mm high quality logo snaps
- Cotton check lined detachable hood with drawcord
- Hood stand can be concealed once hood is removed
- Drawcord on inside waist
- Front storm flap with logo snap closure and YKK zipper
- 2 x vents in back with logo snap closure
- Adjustable logo snap cuffs for secure fit
- Patch pockets with side & top entry. Pockets are felt lined for comfort & warmth
- Mock suede logo patch on pocket flap
- Cotton check body lining
- Polyester sleeve lining
- Inside back neck hanging loop
- Internal patch pocket
- Internal zip welt pocket
Don’t let the winter weather catch you unprepared. The Burke & Wills Oilskin Coats is a must for those cold early
mornings or evenings and the Bike rides around our great country.