For generations the oilskin coat has been part of the Australian tradition for stock men and farmers alike.
The Burke & Wills Women’s Derwent Vest is ideal for those cooler months. It is made from highly durable 12oz Cotton Dri-Tec Oilskin fabric and has a chunky sherpa lining which will keep you extra warm. The vest features a corduroy lined collar, elastic trim detail in the back at sides and multiple pockets for extra storage and functionality.
Here’s What You Get;
- Main Fabric: 100% Cotton Dri-Tec Waxed 12oz
- Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester Sherpa
- Water & wind resistant
- 17mm high quality logo snaps
- Corduroy lined collar
- Chest welt pocket with YKK zip closure
- Front storm flap with logo snap closure
- Elastic trim detail in back at sides
- Patch pockets with side & top entry. Pockets are felt lined for comfort & warmth
- Mock suede logo patch on pocket flap
- Chunky sherpa body lining
- Inside back neck hanging loop
- Internal patch pocket
- Internal zip welt pocket
- Colour: Brown
Don’t let the winter weather catch you unprepared. The Burke & Wills Oilskin Coats is a must for those cold early
mornings or evenings and the Bike rides around our great country.