Illuminate your campsite with this Goal Zero Lighthouse mini lantern.
The Goal Zero Lighthouse Mini Lantern and USB Power Hub commands attention and proves that smaller is better. The Lighthouse Mini can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel or Nomad 7 Solar Panel in about 4-6 hours.
The Lighthouse Mini Lantern can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source in about 4 hours.
Fold-down legs for maximum light dispersion. Built-in hook and magnets for versatile mounting.
Dimmable, Dual LED Light Adjust brightness and direction for extended run times, up to 500 hours on low.
Charge Phones and other USB Gear Built-in 1A USB port with 3,000mAh battery for up to one full phone charge.
- Dimensions: 73.8mm x 105.5mm
- Weight: 226.8g
- Chainable: No
- USB Port (Output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- USB Port (Input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- LUMENS, LED (Output): 5W max, 210 Lumens, 3500K LED’s
- BATTERY, Cell Type: Li-NMC, 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 11.1 Wh (3.7V, 3000mAh)
- Lifecyles: 300+ with recommended use
- Shelf Life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- RUN TIMES, One Side Lit: 500+ hours (low), 7 hours (high)
- Both Sides Lit: 400+ hours (low), 4 hours (high)
- CHARGE TIMES
- Goal Zero Nomad 7: Approx. 4-6 hours
- USB Source: Approx. 4 hours
Now, you won’t be tripping over when it gets dark when camping. Easy with the Goal Zero range.