Securing your awning has never been easier, than with an
Outback Tracks Rollout Awning Anchor Kit!
At last you can securely anchor an awning leg vertically when detached from the side of a Caravan/Motorhome, with a Caravan Rollout Awning Anchor Kit.
Position the awning leg vertically, and then slip the Awning Anchor plate over the bar on the foot of the awning leg, & drill in the two Ground Dog screw in pegs, with wing collars. Use the Ground Dog screw in tent pegs with the hook collar to add tie downs for extra security if required.
The advantages of positioning your awning leg vertically, is that it gives you clear walkway access, with awesome visability of your surrounding area. Dropping the awning leg to a vertical position means that you don’t have to duck under diagonal awning legs every time you walk down the side of your caravan!
The Roll Out Awning Anchor kit
- Suits all Roll Out Awnings
- Allows different options when setting up the awning
- One leg free standing and the other one attached to the van.
- Both legs free standing.
- Both Legs attached
- The Leg Anchor plates allow the awning legs to be detached from the side of the van or motorhome and allows them to be stood vertically and securely anchor them by screwing in a ground dog on either side of the leg. (No more awning leg to walk into)!
G2 Ground Dogs, our second generation screw in pegs have been designed by Outback Tracks from the ground up to be used in the widest possible ground types, from soft sandy grass covered soil through to the hardest ground possible.
They are unlike all other so-called “screw in pegs”
They are not batten screws or coach bolts dressed up as screw in pegs!
Included in the Rollout Awning Anchor Kit:
- 4 x Ground Dog screw in pegs with Wing Collars
- 2 x Ground Dog screw in pegs with Hook Collars
- 2 x Awning Anchor Plates
- 2 x High Viz Tie Down Straps
- 2 x Safety Springs
- 4 x Awning Hooks
- 1 x 19mm Socket & Drill Adaptor
- 1 x Canvas Bag
Ideal for anchoring market gazebos, caravan awnings, tents in fact use anywhere when secure anchoring is required can be
used in the toughest conditions!