The Outdoor Connection Cast Iron Ring Burners is a simple yet effective way of cooking.
So, you reckon you’re Curtis Stone or the Bush Tucker man in the kitchen or you just want to cook your steaks, Outdoor Connections camping stove will suit you, and the space you need to fit it in. Gas camping stoves are the simplest way to make hot meals whilst camping.
Outdoor Connection Ring Burner are compact and lightweight and ideal for camping, travelling and picnics. Ring burners are easy to use and come in 1,2, 3 & 4 burner designs incorporated into a cast iron frame for extra durability and strength. Easy to use , simply attach to your gas bottle for quick setup and individual flame controls for great heat distribution.
- Turn individual rings on and off
- Ideal for all large pots and pans
- Strong & durable cast iron construction
- Includes 1.2M hose & regulator
- AGA Approved 64296
- Connection Type 1/4” BSP Male
- For outdoor use only
- Suitable for use when camping, cooking in the backyard, and outdoor parties and events
- For use with: LPG (Incl. Propane & ULP)
- Easy to use and clean
- Total Burner Heat Output (per hr) Single 12MJ
- Total Burner Heat Output (per hr) Double 20MJ
- Total Burner Heat Output (per hr) Triple 30MJ
- Total Burner Heat Output (per hr) Quad 43MJ
- Suits Standard 9kg / 8.5kg and 4kg gas bottle found at most service stations and hardware stores Australia wide.
Now, you and your camping companions can enjoy a hot meal at the end of the day after
exploring around this great country of ours