Going backpacking, bushwalking or camping?
Get yourself this large, durable hiking backpack! Its numerous zipped and padded compartments will allow you to carry and protect everything you’ll need in your adventures – from your smallest necessities through to Clothing and Camping equipment.
The ergonomically designed harness is easily adjusted to provide maximum comfort and load carrying ability.
Harness features include:
- The whole back panel slides up and down the aluminium bars and is adjusted by webbing straps with a cam lock. The height can be adjusted while wearing the pack.
- 6061 Aluminium bars are ergonomically shaped to balance and direct the load to the lumbar area.
- The ergonomically designed waist belt has multiple areas of adjustability to give maximum comfort on the hips.
- Shoulder straps and waist strap have an air mesh lining and pad position allows maximum air circulation.
- Double ripstop 200D nylon fabric for lightweight and maximum strength. Fabric with water repellant PU coating.
- Rain Cover in the bottom of the pack
- Dual throat drawstring opening
- Full-length zip on the front panel for easy access to the main compartment
- Large front pocket for easy access to commonly used items e.g rain jacket, snacks & maps.
- Mesh pockets inside the lid
- Large pocket on top of the lid with 270° zip for easy access
- The pack is hydration bladder compatible with hose outlet on both sides (Hydration bladder not supplied).
- Accessory pockets on waist belt – perfect for snacks, phone, compass or First Aid items.
- 2 stretch fabric side pockets
- Straps on the base of bag for securing tent/mattress
- Available in 60 Litre & 75 Litre
These great well-priced hiking Backpacks are excellent quality and full of practical features.