Beat the winter blues & rug up with a durable and comfortable oilskin coat.
For generations the oilskin coat has been part of the Australian tradition for stock men and farmers alike.
The Burke & Wills Women’s Darling Jacket is classy and feminine with its lovely, fitted silhouette and sophisticated design. This jacket is made from a lighter weight 9oz Cotton Dri-Tec Waxed fabric and is lined with a quality cotton check, ensuring your jacket is warm and breathable for added comfort. The inserted belted waist and cinched elastic back panel, look effortlessly stylish on the Women’s Darling Jacket.
- Main Fabric: 100% Cotton Dri-Tec Waxed 9oz
- Lining Fabric: 100% Cotton Check
- Water & wind resistant
- 17mm high quality logo snaps
- Corduroy lined collar
- Front storm flap with logo snap closure and YKK zipper
- Inserted belted waist with adjustable snap closure at back
- Elastic trim detail in centre back
- 2 x vents in back with logo snap closure
- Patch pockets with side & top entry. Pockets are felt lined for comfort & warmth
- Mock suede logo patch on back yoke
- Corduroy lined cuffs with adjustable logo snap tabs for secure fit
- Quilted cotton check body lining
- Quilted polyester sleeve lining
- Inside back neck hanging loop
- Internal patch pocket
- Internal zip welt pocket
- Colour, DARK CAMEL
Don’t let the winter weather catch you unprepared. The Burke & Wills Oilskin Coats is a must for those cold early
mornings or evenings and the Bike rides around our great country.
Store this product in a dry, well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight. Do not store in a cupboard or bag for long periods, as this may cause mould. Oilskin/waxed products are not suitable for machine wash and drying, dry cleaning, ironing and should not be exposed to high temperatures.
The combination of oil and wax coating on this product keeps you dry but can also rub off on other surfaces, so be careful when wearing and storing this product. Do not stitch through or repair the outside of the fabric unless necessary. If repairs need to be made, make sure the area is reproofed. Overtime with wear, the combination of oil and wax coating will naturally dry out. We recommend regular checks for dryness and reproofing to promote longevity of your product as required.